About Me

My photo
I believe in RECYCLING. Especially when it comes to DOGS. Airedales, Welshies and Westies in particular. But no matter the breed, make Adoption your first Option. You won't regret it! So when I decided to skip eBay and start a new Vintage Wares store, it only made sense to call it "Second Hand Terriers... Because NEW isn't Always Better". Come see my Booth at Bonanzle. Or, if you see something here that speaks to your heart -- or howls with your dog soul! -- email me and we can work things out directly. Either way, I hope you enjoy your visit. Oh, one last thing: while TERRIERS may be stubborn, their OWNERS really know how to negotiate!

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Vintage COACH Sonoma Style 4931 Nubuc Leather Drawstring Bag SADDLE

Vintage COACH Sonoma Drawstring Bag
Style 4931
Sueded Nubuc Leather
Creed No. A5E-4931
Saddle Color
Made in Italy
Very Good Vintage Pre-Owned Condition
Price: 70.00 US

No comments:

Post a Comment