About Me

My photo
I believe in RECYCLING. Especially when it comes to DOGS. Airedales, Welshies and Westies in particular. But no matter the breed, make Adoption your first Option. You won't regret it! So when I decided to skip eBay and start a new Vintage Wares store, it only made sense to call it "Second Hand Terriers... Because NEW isn't Always Better". Come see my Booth at Bonanzle. Or, if you see something here that speaks to your heart -- or howls with your dog soul! -- email me and we can work things out directly. Either way, I hope you enjoy your visit. Oh, one last thing: while TERRIERS may be stubborn, their OWNERS really know how to negotiate!

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Vintage COACH Hudson Style 6803 Black Pebbled Leather Bag -- SOLD





Vintage COACH Hudson Shoulder Bag
Style6803

Black Pebbled Leather
Black-on-Black Striped Fabric Lining
Nickel Hardware
Interior Zippered Pocket
Authentic Coach Creed: K8P-6803
Made in Costa Rica
Measures 12-1/2" L x 10" W x 5" Deep
44" Adjustable Strap
Hangtag
Very Good Pre-owned Condition
Price: 60.00 US

No comments:

Post a Comment